Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Family: A Recipe for Life

I love my family! I'm a wife, mother and grandmother and I've been an Oakland County resident for 20 plus years. I have worked in the newsroom at The Oakland Press for more than 16 years.

I've been blessed with a wonderful husband and friend - my soul mate. Together we have 3 grown children and 2 grandsons that, without a doubt, are gifts from God. We are so blessed to have our children and thank our son and daughter-in-law each day for the joy they brought us when they made us grandparents. It was actually these little guys that inspired me to do this blog.

My hope is that together we can build a highway of information for parents, grandparents and everyone that enjoys life and living it to the fullest.  Favorite family memories, recipes, photos, videos, upcoming events and news information can be shared with us all - send me yours!

I am number 11 of 12 siblings and it seems a lotl of my favorite memories in some way involve food. Each week I will post one of my favorite family recipes along with a random recipe from my library of cookbooks. I would love to post your favorite recipe also - perhaps you have a family memory that makes it special.

And who isn't looking for that special gadget around the home that has somehow made your life easier. Maybe there's a story behind it. Share it with me - I would love to review it and post it for all our families.

Your feedback is important - I would like my blog to be your resource for information that's important to you and can be shared with families everywhere. VA...

No comments:

Post a Comment