I found this recipe on the allrecipes.com website. It looked delicious and the 15 minute prep time really caught my eye. The recipe was posted by KOALAGIRL who said "try the sauce over other cuts of meat and vegetables." I'm thinking thinly sliced chicken breast lightly pan fried, would be perfect to smother with this sauce!
I'll let you know, as I plan to prepare it very soon. Hope you enjoy the recipe and be sure to let me know what you think or maybe you have your own recipe to share with me.
Until next time - VA
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat pork tenderloins generously with mustard. Oil a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange tenderloins in pan, and brown the meat. Turn to brown evenly. Transfer meat to prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking for 20 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, melt butter over medium heat in the same pan used to cook the pork. Cook shallots in butter until soft. Stir in Marsala, mustard, and cream, and cook until volume of liquid is reduced by half.
- Slice pork, and place on a serving dish. Spoon sauce over meat, and serve.
Ready In:Amount Per Serving Calories: 463 | Total Fat: 26.1g | Cholesterol: 163mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database
Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala SauceServings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 26.1g
- Cholesterol: 163mg
- Sodium: 439mg
- Total Carbs: 12.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 32.6g